Paramo Aspira Salopettes $334.76
Designed to fulfill the needs of the Mountaineer, the Aspira Salopettes can be worn continually throughout the day and night! With unbeatable temperature control, you can comfortably walk-in, climb and even sleep in them without having to take them off! Dramatically improved articulation within the groin and lower leg areas and now 25% lighter in lining weight.
- Storage from two increased volume chest pockets
- Increased abrasion resistance and security through new stronger reversed zips.
- Easy to operate venting and access via zip on bib.
- Temperature control and improved fit from integral belt.
- Unrestricted leg movement due to increased knee articulation and diamond gusset.
- Added protection and insulation via our unique slimline removable knee foam inserts.
- Increased abrasion resistance to the seat, knee and ankle area through new ‘Reebag’ fabric.
- Rapid temperature adjustment via full length reversed side zips with new internal single storm flaps.
- Maximum articulation and minimal risk of 'crampon tripping' through calf adjust cords.
- Easily zipped on or off without removing boots, poppered ankle adjustment secures hem.
- Secure but unobtrusive tape loops for optional underboot elastication.
- Now 25% lighter in lining weight!
- In extreme low temperatures, Stretch Pants can be worn for extra comfort.
- Access all areas, even during harness use, via drop seat and zip fly.
Weight - 904g
There are 1 reviews with an average rating of 4.00
Alasdair from United KingdomOwner03 March 2013 22:36
I originally bought these for a ski trip, for which they worked very well. They have lots of useful zips and pockets and the fabric on the outside reinforced well up the legs, so no problems with abrasion damage. Plus they have some padding on the knees which initially felt a bit odd, but was handy in the snow.
They are also usable for walking in the UK, as they have a full length zip up the side which means you don't get too hot. They are still warm though, so I imagine I will only use them in winter. They are very waterproof and breathable (though not absolutely impermeable if you sit in a puddle), certainly more comfortable than wearing over trousers (softer than gore-tex).
Very pleased so far and looking forward to using on more winter trips in future. I hope these will last a long time - especially given the price.