The Latok Alpine is a waterproof and breathable waterproof jacket in midweight eVent® 3 layer fabric.
The Latok Alpine is a modern classic in Alpine styled waterproofs and is an award winning favourite amongst mountaineers, climbers and hill-walkers alike. The Latok Alpine uses midweight eVent® waterproof fabric for optimum waterproof protection and breathability.
For this winter the Latok Alpine has had a face-lift - the jacket has been restyled and now includes a new 2-way water resistant front zip with internal storm flap. The excellent helmet compatible hood with wired peak and roll down tab remains, as do the 2 A-line chest pockets and 2 inner mesh pockets.
The Latok Alpine is a no-nonsense waterproof aimed squarely at Alpine climbers and mountaineers but it also makes a fantastic all-round jacket for a range of activities and uses. Whether you are making a Winter ascent on 'the Ben', taking part in a multi-day backpacking trip or spending a week trekking to base camp - the Latok Alpine is the perfect choice.
Weight: 520g / 18oz
· Midweight eVent® 3 layer fabric
· Helmet compatible hood with wired peak and roll down tab
· 2 A-line chest pockets with YKK Aquaguard® zips
· 2 YKK zipped inner mesh storage pockets
· 2-way YKK Aquaguard® front zip with internal storm flap and rain drain
· Tricot lined collar
· Tonal contrast panelling on some colourways
· Adjustable Velcro® cuffs and hem drawcord
· Reflective trim
· Medium cut