Classic Waterproof and Breathable GORE-TEX® Walking Jacket
Whether hiking up Carbells peak or walking along the Northumberland coast the Men’s Cornice III GORE-TEX® Walking Jacket is a true tried and tested Berghaus waterproof jacket.
The Cornice was first introduced in 1993 and since then, come wind, rain or shine, it has been the jacket of choice for walkers. Packed full of features for comfort and performance and constructed of 2-Layer GORE-TEX® fabric for great breathability and complete waterproofness – everything you need from a jacket and more for your next hike.
Weight (approx.): 769g
- When the rain comes down additional protection is offered through the roll-away hood with adjustment
- Improved warp knit lined collar ensures, no matter the conditions, comfort and protection is provided
- Essentials can be kept close at hand in the three zipped pockets – two zipped lower patch pockets and zipped map pocket
- An inner InterActive zip allows for Berghaus InterActive fleeces to be zipped into this jacket creating a flexible layering system
- A perfect fit in ensured through use of the dual drawcord hem adjustment, full waist drawcord adjustment and the elasticated adjustable cuffs