Instore Payment and Collection
Katana is for the adventurer who is drawn to the excitement of whitewater, but wants the freedom to paddle further.
The Katana will take on rapids and glide through calm water.
The Katana inspires confidence with a rocker profile for maneuverability in whitewater with a waterline length for speed and tracking.
Designed for stability with cues taken from the Mamba's round stern, the Katana sheds water easily making it forgiving in moving water.
You'll also find the cockpit more spacious than traditional whitewater designs and there's plenty of room in the stern for expedition gear.
- Roto molded wall keeps smaller items to hand and increase hull strength
- Hatch and Skeg placement maximizes the storage area in the stern
- Drain plug that drains from the cockpit
- Removable bulkhead footplate maximises the storage area in the Bow.
- Contour Ergo seating (leg lifter, hip pads, ratchet adjustable back band and seat padding)
- Rocker profile balanced for speed and maneuverability
Max Capacity 136kg
For the adventurer who is interested in the whitewater lifestyle and expedition style multi-water trips, but who doesn’t want to limit their kayaking adventures only to whitewater, the Katana is designed with confidence, flexibility and comfort in mind on flat or up to class III whitewater. The Katana was designed to inspire confidence in the paddler with a balanced rocker profile for speed on the flat and maneuverability in whitewater. The hull is designed for initial stability while the beveled and flared side-walls create secondary stability. The rounded stern deck shape, taken from the Mamba design, sheds water easily, making it forgiving in moving water. The Katana also offers a more spacious cockpit than traditional whitewater designs for a less confining feeling. - See more at: http://www.dagger.com/products/crossover/crossover_whitewater/katana-10-4#sthash.RJLhOtFZ.dpuf