- Shallow V-hull
- Soft chined rail for manoeuvrability
- Rounded, flattened deck reduces windage and breaks through chop
- 10" domed bow hatch
- 8" domed midship hatch
- Oval domed stern hatch
- Bow, midship, and stern bulkheads
- Fore and aft deck lines
- Bow and stern deck storage elastics
- Retractable Soft Touch handles
- Compass mounting point
- TruTrak skeg system
- Phase 3XP outfitting
- Leg lifter padded seat with hip pads
- Precision adjustable padded backband
- Adjustable padded thighbraces
- Slidelockadjustable footbrace system.
- Approximate Hull Speed 6.16 Knots.
An award winning sea tripping and multi-day boat. Balanced and efficient, the shallow V-hull helps the boat track easily over distance.
Usage - Calm or rough water sea kayaking, inshore/coastal exploration, inland touring and expedition paddling.
Material - Super-linear high density polyethylene
||17' / 518 cm
||22" / 56 cm
||325 lbs. / 147 kg
||13.5" / 34 cm
||57 lbs. / 26 kg
||34" / 86 cm
||18" / 46 cm