The all-new RK50 rucksack is our expedition-size roll-top. To manage the extra load-carrying capacity, the RK50 comes with two tubular titanium frame stays as standard, plus a removable hip-belt whose design is stolen from the venerable AK range. For those who love roll-top style bags, the RK50 is one of the largest models available, and probably the most confortable on the market.
This is the new 2020 model and features a new removable front/side compression system.
- Roll-top design
- Fantastically light
- Welded construction throughout
- Completely waterproof
- Kevlar fabric
- Accessory pocket at rear
- Removable webbing front/side side compression system
- Oversized back haul loop – easy to grab and clip
- Top compression strap
- Two ice-axe holders
- Removable padded hip-belt
- Two Removable 7.00 mm titanium frame-stays
- Capacity: 3,051 cu. in. / 50 litres
- Weight: 1175 g
- Fabric: 40% Kevlar / 60 % Cordura, 7 oz/yd² / 240 g/m²
- Frame: Two 0.275in / 7.00 mm Ø tubular titanium frame-stays (removable)
- Sizes: Regular (up to 180 cm / 5'11") and long.
- Colours: Black and Red