Julbo Camino - Photochromic Sunglasses
Letting your footsteps and eyes lead you, whether it's walking to Compostela, taking the legendary Stevenson Trail or trekking around Mont Blanc... Long-distance trails offer freedom and slow pleasures, with the focus firmly on discovery and observation. Julbo has invented an essential, light and functional piece of kit for trekkers. With ultra-wide coverage, Camino offers faultless protection so you can go all the way.
- Cord attachment: Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved temples: Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Removable side shields: Side protection from sunlight.
- Supplied with an adjustable cord: Hold and security. The cord length can be changed with the adjustment loop.
- Total Cover: Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- This model comes with an Explorer adjustable cord (H48A891).
- Lens depth: 43mm / 1.69in
- Bridge distance: 15mm / 0.59in
- Temple length: 135mm / 5.31in
- Base: 6
- Lens size: 58mm / 2.28in
- Age: Adult
- Hinges: Oui
- Weight: 25 g / 0.88 oz
- Model: J5011214
- Series: Sports Sunglasses
Polycarbonate Glasses (Spectron) - Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor activities.
- Spectron 4 Polycarbonate: Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 5%) with an anti-reflective coating: improves visual comfort by eliminating stray reflections. And a flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect. Recommended for sports exposed to conditions with strong glare.
- Spectron 3CF Polycarbonate: Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 12%) with colored mirror coating (Color Flash): improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Multipurpose lens suitable for all uses.
Polarized Lenses - Polarized technology eliminates glare on the surface of the snow thanks to a polarizing filter, ensuring optimal reading of the terrain.
- Polarized 3CF Polycarbonate: Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 11%) with polarization and colored mirror coating (Color Flash): improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Suitable for all types of sea or mountain sport, eliminating glare on reflective surfaces (road, water, snow, etc.).