Julbo Cham Glacier Mountain Sunglasses
The legends of the mountains were as tough as old leather! New generations are nostalgic for the authentic frame with leather side shields worn by the greatest mountaineers of Chamonix on all the world's peaks. With this re-release, Julbo offers much more than a pair of sunnies: pure emotion, and the alchemy of shiny metal, soft leather and rivets, backed up by high-performance mirror lenses. Comfort and vision in the mountains, with equally good credentials for town or your travels.
- 360° Adjustable Temples: The ends of the temples can be moved in all directions. Under a helmet, over a hat or on the head, the frames are held in place.
- Grip Nose Pads: Nose pads with soft, non-slip insert for comfort and grip on the nose.
- Grip Tech Temples: Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Leather Side Shields: A special feature of glacier sunglasses, leather side shields have protected the eyes of generations of mountaineers and now create an unmistakably vintage look.
- Metal Frame: The iconic metal frame tested and approved by generations of mountaineers
- Removable Side Shields: Side protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- Lens height: 50mm / 1.96in
- Bridge distance: 19mm / 0.74in
- Temple length: 145mm / 5.70in
- Base: 6
- Lens Size: 58mm / 2.28in
- Age: Adult
- Hinges: Oui
- Weight: 39g / 1.37oz
- Model: MO0431
- Series: Collector Sunglasses
Polycarbonate Glasses (Spectron) - Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor activities.
- Spectron 4 Polycarbonate: Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 5%) with an anti-reflective coating: improves visual comfort by eliminating stray reflections. And a flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect. Recommended for sports exposed to conditions with strong glare.
- Spectron 3CF Polycarbonate: Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 12%) with colored mirror coating (Color Flash): improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Multipurpose lens suitable for all uses.
Polarized Lenses - Polarized technology eliminates glare on the surface of the snow thanks to a polarizing filter, ensuring optimal reading of the terrain.
- Polarized 3CF Polycarbonate: Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 11%) with polarization and colored mirror coating (Color Flash): improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Suitable for all types of sea or mountain sport, eliminating glare on reflective surfaces (road, water, snow, etc.).