Meander Highback PFD - Unisex's
The Meander Highback PFD works with taller seats found on many sit-on-top and touring kayaks. The cutaway back panel sits above the seat for a more comfortable paddling position. Lightweight and slimline, this PFD is easy to use, with a simple zip entry, secure waist buckle closure and a useful zipped pocket for your belongings.
- High back shape to comfortably fit taller seats
- YKK front zip entry
- Reliable metal-free YKK zips that won’t corrode
- Lightweight and slimline profile
- Comfortable and environmentally friendly PVC-free foam
- 3D anti ride-up waistbelt
- Adjustable waist straps
- Front zip entry
- Front zipped pocket
- Internal velcro slip pocket
- Pocket clip-in point
- Reflective details
- Materials: Nylon 420D ripstop fabric, Gaia and EPE PVC-free foam
- Fabric compostion: 100% polyester
- Certification: EN ISO 12402-5 (water sports)
- Buoyancy: XS/S (45 N), M/L (50 N), XL/XXL (55 N)
- Product Code: 12643
Men's and Unisex's PFDs
||XS/S (45 N)
||M/L (50 N)
||XL/XXL (55 N)
||68 – 80 cm
27 – 31"
|78 – 94 cm
31 – 37"
|94 – 110 cm
37 – 43"
|110 – 126 cm
43 – 50"
||30 – 50 kg
66 –110 lb
|40 – 70 kg
88 – 154 lb
|60 – 90 kg
132 – 198 lb
|80 – >110 kg
176 – >242 lb
- Chest: Measure horizontally under the armpits around the fullest part of your chest and shoulder blades.
- Weight: Include all the gear you’ll be wearing too.
- PFD buoyancy label: A correct fit is more important than choosing the buoyancy category according to your weight. All Palm PFDs have buoyancy above the minimum floatation required for CE/ISO certification. PFD weight ranges are printed inside Palm PFDs on the ISO label.
PFD Fit Guide:
Three simple steps to putting on your PFD for a good fit:
- Loosen all the straps and buckles.
- Put the PFD on (over your head or by the front zip) and fasten any buckles. Do not tighten chest harness yet (if fitted).
- Tighten all straps, starting from the waist and working upwards to the shoulder straps. If your PFD has a chest harness, fasten and tighten this last. Finish by sitting down and checking shoulder straps.