Peak UK Mens Storm Pants X2.5 Evo - Men's
Storm Pants X2.5 feature a midweight X2.5 recycled nylon, and choice of two colours. The men’s feature twin shoulder straps whilst the ladies version has a double waist for easy entry / exit.
The Storm Pants X2.5 Evo is our classic dry trouser, improved and updated with the Evo design concept to give an even more sustainable, more durable garment.
- New, more sustainable and durable Evo design concept
- Articulated cut with bent knees and seat
- Fully taped seams
- Breathable and durable X2.5 midweight recycled nylon fabric with 20m waterproofing
- Reinforced X2.5 heavyweight recycled nylon knees, ankles and seat
- X4 breathable, waterproof and durable fully taped socks with flatlocked seams
- Men's version:
- Double waist, X2.5 lightweight inner waist with grippy flat elastic and adjustable shoulder straps.
- Aquaout Bioprene outer waist seal
- Weight (Size M): 750g / 26.45 oz
Watch this short video to find our more about the Peak UK Storm Pants X2.5 Evo:
- 1. Outer nylon / polyester fabric with SDWR water repelling finish
- 2. Microporous layer, waterproof & breathable
- 2.5. Durable lining print
- 10-20m Waterproofing
- 5,000-8,000 g/m2/24hrs .b1
The Evo Range 2022: a new era of design
- We have just welcomed the first delivery of our UK 2022 Evo Range into stock, and we are proud to present the first products in our newest, greenest, most advanced collection to date. The Evo range was instrumental in Peak PS picking up the Sustainability Award at this year's Paddlesports Show in Lyon.
- The award-winning Peak Eco ethos transcends into our new Evo line up. Evo garments are constructed from fabric made of recycled yarn, and have a CFC free DWR finish. The specification of bioprene, recycled zips and minimal packaging adds to the sustainable credentials of the Evo range.
- Each pattern in the Evo range has been redesigned, with the aim of reducing any bulky taped seam junctions, ultimately creating a far more waterproof garment. Items in the Evo range have been manufactured as a single seal garment, with the double seals, wrists, waists or ankles, then sewn onto the outside. Neoprene components used on the Evo range - all the outer waists, wrists, arms seals and neck seals - are manufactured using Bioprene, a neoprene manufactured from natural and renewable resources. All pocket zips are manufactured from recycled polyethylene.
- We have developed our own specific latex seals (a first in the paddlesport industry) which scale with each garment size, resulting in improved alignment and seam seal between the garment and the latex seal. The resulting patterns for the smaller and larger garments in the Evo range have a more natural shaping and feel.
Outerwear - Men's
|Inside Leg CM
|Inside Leg Inch