Scubapro Everdry 4 4mm Drysuit - Men's
The Everdry 4 has been updated for the 4.0. This premium-plus compressed neoprene drysuit still offers the streamlined fit, comfort and flexibility of a wetsuit with the thermal properties and water-tightness of a drysuit. It comes with upgraded shoulder and knee panels, a plush interior, smoother wrist seals, blue suspenders, and much more.
The new 4.0 version differs from the old Everdry as follows:
- New more plush interior bodycore that gives greater insulation with less undergarments
- New smoother glideskin wrist seals
- New blue suspenders and much more
The dense 4mm neoprene resists compression at depth so the drysuit can be worn with a thin undergarment or no undergarment at all. Built for comfort and extended wear, the Everdry 4.0 fits like a glove, offers excellent range of motion, and most importantly, keeps body heat in and cold water out.
- 4mm high-density neoprene weighs 50% less and is significantly softer than traditional drysuit neoprene.
- Seams are triple-glued and double-thread blind-stitched on the outside; inside they are coated with liquid polymer to create a long-lasting waterproof seam.
- Plush interior is comfortable and enhances insulation against cold water.
- Smooth-skin fold-under neoprene neck seal and ultra-smooth wrist seals provide comfortable, watertight sealing surfaces.
- Heavy-duty rear shoulder-to-shoulder BDM metal drysuit zipper is covered by a neoprene overflap.
- Si-Tech balanced side-activated inlet and adjustable outlet valves allow for pinpoint buoyancy control, increasing stability and control at depth.
- Printed shoulder and knee panels cover a lot of area for maximum anti-abrasion resistance.
- Attached neoprene soft socks enable the suit to be turned completely in- side-out for cleaning and drying. Socks can be worn inside heavy-duty drysuit boots or standard neoprene dive boots.
- Blue suspender system is easy to see, enhances fit and provides convenient lower suit support between dives.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer secure mounting spots for wrist instruments.
- Handy right-thigh utility pocket with D-ring, bungee and zippered closure provides a secure spot for carrying accessories
- A hook is provided on the cargo pocket for attaching a hood
- Includes an anatomically shaped hood, carry bag, low pressure hose, suspenders, repair kit, zipper wax and owner's manual
- Weight (Size M): 3.9 kg / 8.6 lbs
- Available in black with metallic silver graphics
Aqua Alpha glue: the dive industry's first water-based, solvent-free glue, now used on all SCUBAPRO neoprene products (except boots) thicker than 1.5mm.
Watch this short video to find out more about the Scubapro Everdry 3 Drysuit: