Scubapro SK-21 Dive Knife
Extreme high resistance against rust due to usage of high quality alloyed steel.
Scubapro SK-21 Dive Knife is a 12cm blade with straight edge on the other side, serrated on the other. The tip is 'Drop-point' -design and the knife comes with line cutter on the blade.
The part which extends the SK-21 from being a simple dive knife into a more versatile dive tool is the hammer at the butt of the knife.
The ergonomic hand grip gives is easy to grip and hold even when wearing thick gloves and the wrist lanyard hole is a handy feature when you want to attach a safety lanyard to your knife
The knife comes with a strong, plastic sheath with push button release and leg straps.
- 12cm blade with both straight and serrated edges
- Well formed grip with SoftTouch inlay
- With line cutter
- Complete with plastic sheath with push button release
- Leg straps with Quick Release buckles
- Made from highly corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel