Scubapro D-Flex 2.0 Gloves - Unisex's
Delivering the perfect balance of warmth, lightweight, and protection for UK summer and tropical diving, this super-soft glove offers a lot of flexibility for maximum finger dexterity, plus its contoured shape provides a comfortable fit.
The D-Flex gloves are finished with a non-slip pattern across the whole glove to improve grip and the cuff has been extended to give a good overlap with your wetsuit to help reduce cold water flushing through the glove opening.
The D-Flex gloves are also suitable for general watersports use such as Kayaking, Surfing, Rafting, Canyoning, Canoeing, Sailing gloves, or Kite surfing
Newest version features the Scubapro logo along with brand name. Model has not changed.
- Glove Style - Thin 5-finger neoprene gloves with friction dots (dot coating) for optimal grip.
- Ideal as a UK summer glove or tropical glove - With minimal heat insulation the D-Flex instead provides excellent hand protection and complete freedom of movement. Light enough to easily drop in your pack they’re ideal to travel with and offer the ideal level of protection for any warm water dive experience.
- Flexibility - The Scubapro D-Flex 2 gloves offer complete flexibility and freedom of movement ensuring you have complete control and comfort when in the water.
- Protective Neoprene - 2mm of X-Foam neoprene protects your hands againsts cuts, scrapes and strings in the water, helping to keep you safe during your dives.
- Easy Pull On - Flexible neoprene construction allows for quick and easy donning and doffing of the D-Flex gloves even when wet.
- Fastening - Narrowed, ultra-elastic cuffs for secure fit, no additional fastening.
- Extended Cuff - The extended cuff ensures it’s easy to wear your wetsuit under your gloves allowing for a superior seal between them for greater comfort and warm in the water.
- Ultra-Grippy - A textured non-slip grip ensures you have excellent grip providing total control during dives.
- Quick Drying - Scubapro’s X-Foam neoprene dries rapidly helping to keep you warm when you’re out of the water and means packing them away is easier after your dive is done.
- Environmentally Friendly - Scubapro are committed to protecting the world’s seas. The Scubapro D-Flex gloves use X-Foam. A petroleum free Neoprene which helps to reduce global petroleum consumption and conserve the world’s seas.
Please note this size chart is a guide of all sizes across Scubapro's range of gloves, if you are unsure please feel free to give us a call, one of our friendly staff will help you select the correct size.