When you don’t want to notice you’re caring a knife, dive with our Fusilier HYDRALLOY® knife. It is small, lightweight and designed to fit every diving style while providing peace of mind.
Its features include UK’s HYDRALLOY steel blade for durability and corrosion resistance, a serrated edge that quickly cuts through rope and fishing line, and blunt tip blade ideal for prying small objects.
- Blunt tip blade is ideal for prying small objects or poking around rocks
- UK's own HYDRALLOY steel blade for durability and corrosion resistance
- Full choil for power grip on blade
- No metal to metal contact. Handle disassembles quickly for cleaning. No tools required!
- 4-inch double edge hollow ground blade design
- Serrated edge cuts through rope & fishing line
- One hand insertion and removal from sheath
- Large head screws included for attaching knife sheath to knife mounting holes included on many BCs
- Ozone resistant quick release knife straps included
|Dimensions (L W H):
||8.00 in x 1.60 in x 0.70 in
20.32 cm x 4.06 cm x 1.78 cm