✓ Shipping Worldwide Everyday ✓ Fast Delivery ✓ Best Prices Online ✓ Excellent Customer Service
Amazon Pay: Fast, Easy & Secure Checkout
What is Amazon Pay?
Amazon Pay makes shopping on our website even easier by letting you speed through checkout using information already stored in your Amazon account to pay on our site. You don’t need to re-enter your Payment Method or Delivery Address details — just choose from the payment and delivery information stored in your Amazon account. Amazon Pay helps you shop quickly, safely, and securely. All Amazon transactions are protected by Amazon's A-Z Gurantee.
How can I use Amazon Pay on Jackson Sports website?
If you already have an Amazon account you do not need to anything else. There is no separate registration process for Amazon Pay, you only have to accept Amazon's Customer Agreement when making a purchase on first use when prompted.
- Add products to your shopping basket.
- Simply click the "Amazon Pay" button at checkout on our website.
- You will be prompted to Login to your Amazon account.
- A successful login will return you to our website where you will be invited to select a Delivery Address and a Payment Method from your Amazon account.
- On the same page, you will select your preferred shipping method and review your order.
- Note that no payment will be taken until you confirm your order with us by clicking "Place Order" after returning from Amazon.
I don't have an Amazon Pay account. How do I open one?
If you don’t have an Amazon account yet, you can also create one as part of the Amazon Pay checkout proccess. Simply click the "Amazon Pay" button on our website. You will be prompted to Login to your Amazon account or Create your Amazon Account — Signing up for an Amazon account is free and easy; all you need to do is provide your email address (phone for mobile accounts), create a password and accept Amazon’s Customer Agreement.
Note that when an Amazon account has been closed, it cannot be reopened. There is no cost for keeping an Amazon account open; you can leave your account dormant as long as you want without incurring any fees. If you do decide to close your account, contact Amazon's Customer Service to request a full account closure. Note that you don't have an Amazon Pay account to close — instead, you can close only your Amazon account.
Expect this when using Amazon Pay
- To make a payment, you can use any credit or debit card on file in your Amazon account, although you might be limited to Visa and Mastercard in some circumstances.
- No matter the currency of your transaction, Amazon Pay never adds a foreign transaction fee, although your card issuer might.
- After your purchase, expect to receive an email from Amazon Pay notifying you that the payment has been authorized and a second email confirming the purchase.
- Even when using Amazon Pay, you will still benefit from our convenient email updates and our range of delivery options.
What does it cost me to use Amazon Pay?
It costs you nothing. Using Amazon Pay adds no fees to your transaction with Jackson Sports. Your purchase incurs no transaction fee, no membership fee, no currency conversion fee, no foreign transaction fee, and no other fees. Your card issuer, however, may add a foreign transaction fee if your card was issued outside the United Kingdom, as well as any other fees described in the terms and conditions for your card.
What payment methods can be used with Amazon Pay?
Any of the payment methods available in your Amazon account can be used with Amazon Pay. You can add, delete or edit payment methods on the Amazon website. Click Your Account, click Manage Payment Options, and then follow the instructions on the page.
Note that Amazon gift cards entered into your Amazon account cannot be used when making purchases with Amazon Pay on Jackson Sports website.
Accepted payment methods
Amazon Pay accepts the following payment methods
- Credit card currently accepted include Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Debit card currently accepted include Visa Electron, Delta, and Maestro.
- US Credit cards currently accepted include Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, and JCB.
- SEPA Direct debit. If you have a valid bank account within a country that participates in Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) direct debit, you can pay by direct debit in the currency EUR. For more information about the SEPA countries, see Single euro payments area (SEPA).
- In some circumstances, you might be limited to using Visa and Mastercard credit cards. In those cases, the checkout process will make that clear and will let you add one of those payment methods.
- Note that Amazon Gift Cards cannot be used as a payment method to place an order using Amazon Pay.
Making changes to your Amazon account information for Amazon Pay
Because your Amazon Pay activity is linked to your Amazon account, you can change some settings that are associated with your payments on the Amazon Pay website, and you can change the settings that are associated with your Amazon account on Amazon website.
- Amazon Pay website: click Sign In, click Sign in with your Amazon account, and then sign in using your Amazon credentials.
- Amazon website: click Sign in, click Your Account, and then make your changes. The changes you make on Amazon site automatically apply to Amazon Pay.
How can I find an Amazon Pay payment on my credit/debit card statement?
Payments that you make using Amazon Pay appear on your credit/debit card statement like this: AMZN*JacksonSports
Can I ship my order to an Amazon Locker?
No. Orders that are paid for using Amazon Pay cannot be delivered to an Amazon Locker. Please don't add the address of an Amazon Locker as a shipping address for your Amazon Pay purchases.
I'm having a problem with my account or with trying to complete a purchase using my account. What do I do?
We are sorry you are having a problem with Amazon Pay. Here are some things you can try:
- Verify that you are entering the email address and password that are associated with your Amazon account correctly when you are trying to complete a purchase.
- If you can enter your account email address and password, but you cannot complete your purchase, check that your payment method is set up correctly. You can do so by checking your Amazon account information on Amazon Website.
- If your payment method is set up correctly, check that you have updated your browser's settings to allow third-party cookies. Your browser might refer to these as a privacy setting, preference, or option. If the option is turned on and you still cannot complete your purchase, please get in touch with Amazon by using the contact us form on the Amazon website.