Make your phone 100% waterproof!
Use all your phone's features normally through the soft plastic case*
It comes with an adjustable lanyard, so you can wear it around your neck
Now you can keep safe and stay in touch whatever the elements throw at you!
- We call this the 'Whanganui Plus' - it's named after a whitewater river in New Zealand.
- Everything works normally through the special plastic (TPU), including cameras and capacitive touchscreens*.
- You'll be able to talk and hear without a problem. And get great photos and video too.
- It'll protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand as well as water.
- Most phones will float in this case - but make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers. And everything stays in one piece even when it's open.
*Underwater photography warning! Capacitive screens don't work underwater - the water breaks the circuit - so you use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
Waterproof Rating - IFX8 Submersible
Colour - Cool Grey with Acid Green Lanyard
Materials - TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX™ lens window.
Case - 1.3oz / 38g
Lanyard - 0.2oz / 7g