Beal Antidote 10.2mm Climbing Rope
The ANTIDOTE 10.2 MM is a multipurpose rope especially designed for crag climbers. Its large diameter provides extra comfort when belaying and better resistance to abrasion. This model is also easy to handle and compact for traditional climbing.
Versatile cragging rope with a larger diameter to promote handling when belaying and increased abrasion resistance.
- Use: Classic rock climbing
- Handling and compactness
- Easy to handle when belaying
- High abrasion resistance
- Environmentally Friendly
- This classic rope has received no chemical treatment, certified with the 100% Bluesign label.
- 1 Rope 1 Tree - Beal run an exceptional programme, in which they plant a tree for every single dynamic rope purchased. They’ve been doing this since 2007 and have no plans to stop!
- 100% Recycable - Beal organises the recycling of ropes when they reach the end of their life. Every Beal rope is recyclable, and anyone can send their used Beal rope to one of their recycling departments, where they are broken down and reused.
- Range: Active line
- Family: Anditote 10.2mm
- Intermediate diameter: 10.2mm
- Sheath slippage: 0mm
- Colour: Blue / Yellow
- Material: Polyamide (PA): 100% recyclable dynamic rope
- Low Impact force
- BEAL Guaranteed 7.8 kN
- UIAA Laboratory 7.4 - 7.6 kN
- Number of falls
- BEAL Guaranteed 8
- UIAA Laboratory 8-9
- Dynamic elongation: 35%
- Static elongation: 8 %
- Percentage of sheath: 33 %
- Percentage of core: 67%
- Weight per metre: 66 g / 2.32 oz
- Tested to meet the safety requirements of the UIAA's equipment standards for use by climbers and mountaineers.
- Product Code: BC102A