Beaver 300 Bar Complete Cylinder Package: 12L
Beaver seamless cylinders are manufactured according to the toughest standards to ensure the high-quality of this affordable product and that this cylinder is allowed for use throughout the European Community.
Please note: Diving Cylinders can only be shipped empty to UK and Ireland.
- Beaver seamless cylinders are manufactured to stringent standards set by the demanding European PED specification to ensure your CE marked cylinder is allowed for use throughout the European Community
- The body, manufactured from precision grade Steel exceeding BS 708 A 37, provides a high tensile strength and an elastic modulus that is 3 times superior to Aluminium
- With particular attention to corrosion resistance the cylinder is precision coated by 40µm Flame Spray Galvanising, an anti oxidising RAL 9010 precoat and a smooth, tough lacquer finish.
- Beaver cylinders are supplied O2 clean for mixed gas compatibility and ready for use with Nitrox or Trimix if assembled in an appropriate environment with O2 clean valves
- Our cylinder packages are complete with a M25 X 2 thread cylinder valve with EN-144-3 outlet which allows use with DIN or G 5/8 DIN attachments.
- A durable High Tensile Polymer cylinder boot protects a vital part of your life support system and allows vertical storage.
- 12 Litre Tall 300 Bar Complete Cylinder Package
- Product Code: CP 12T 300
- Cylinder Weight: 18.4 kg
- Package Weight (All inclusive when empty): 19.2Kg
- Diameter: 171 mm
- Length: 725 mm
- Capacity: 12 Litre
- Maximum Working Pressure: 300 bar
- Litres of Gas (When fully charged): 3600 Litres