Beaver Observer 400 Bar Compact Pressure Gauge
Clear and concise compact and lightweight contents gauge, frequently referred to as an SPG or Submersible Pressure Gauge.
One piece brass body contains a copper Beryllium spiral wound coil Bourdon tube contained within an extremely strong polycarbonate transparent window.
- Low profile 48mm face diameter with an external diameter of 63mm and 25mm in depth and weighs only 276 Grams complete with hose and housing.
- The gauge itself has a Standard 7/16” UNF hose attachment and is supplied complete with a 80cm/32 inch high pressure hose with a 7/16” UNF male thread for connection to all types of standard SCUBA diving regulator first stages, including a swivel at the gauge end.
- Full scale display reads 400 Bar, allowing for safe and reliable use with cylinders up to a Working pressure of 300 Bar.
- Crystal clear uncluttered display which becomes luminous in the dark provides quick and easy reading of cylinder pressure.
- Both the gauge and hose are manufactured in Italy in compliance with European Standard EN 250.
- High quality gauge cover with attachment loop provides great protection against knocks and abrasion, ensuring your gauge will give many years of reliable service.