BUFF Reusable Adult Face Filter Mask With 3-layer Replacement Filters - Azir Multi
Designed With Purpose and Built For All-day Active Use!
Worldwide, face masks have become an essential accessory for daily activities like grocery shopping, using public transport or going for a run. They’re a vital tool helping to limit the spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus. But most masks are ill-fitting and uncomfortable, limiting their effectiveness. Fortunately, BUFF have got you covered!
BUFF listened and then went to work - reengineering the fit, function, and needs of a filter mask - and the technical ease of how to stay safe, while staying active.
- Washable mask with active fit and function
- Comes with 5 replacement filters. Non-reusable, can last up to 24 hours and meet surgical mask standards.
- 3-layer replaceable filter system that blocks 98% of airborne particulates. Made in Germany to fit the specific BUFF Filter Mask design this single use filter is glue and latex-free.
- Adjustable Back of head and neck straps eliminates ear discomfort and offers a perfect fit.
- BUFF Filter Masks are made with CoolNet UV+ fabric which is lightweight, breathable and features HeiQ Smart Temp cooling technology.
- BUFF Filter Masks are adjustable on the back of the head for an individual fit so you will be able to wear glasses comfortably. We strongly recommend that you adjust your BUFF Filter Mask to avoid fogging of your glasses.
- BUFF Filter Masks fit most adults - head circumference size 52 cm to 63 cm / 20.47 in to 24.80 in.
- HeiQ V-block antimicrobial interior mesh fabric treatment
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Easily Adjustable - Customized fit with adjustable back-of-head elastic bands that eliminate ear fatigue
- Wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Extremely lightweight and highly breathable
- Adult one size - head circumference size 52 cm to 63 cm / 20.47 in to 24.80 in
- Not intended for medical use
- Quality Replacement Filters - Blocks 98% of Airborne Particulates
- Season: All Year-round
Includes 5 replacement filters
- Filters offer 98% bacterial filtration efficiency
- Each filter can be used for a maximum of 24 hours
- Filter life may vary based on usage and environment
Watch this short video to find out more about the Buff Filter Masks:
How To Wear Step by Step:
BUFF Filter Masks are worn properly by covering the nose, mouth and chin of the user. Face masks should mindfully be put on and taken off in order to prevent self-contamination.
- Before putting on the mask, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water or with an alcohol-based solution.
- Place the filter in the interior mesh pocket of the mask with clean hands as instructed. Ensure that the filter is completely flat and fitted into the shape of the inside pocket and does not protrude from the upper edge of the inside pocket.
- Properly place the mask against your face, ensuring it covers the area over you mouth and nose.
- Place upper strap on head and adjust the mask on nose and ears.
- Place on chin and adjust back of neck straps.
BUFF Filter Masks can be easily adjusted for a custom fit. Comfortable upper and lower back-of-head elastic straps are adjustable and eliminate discomfort behind the ears.
Cleaning & Care:
BUFF Replacement Filters provide 98% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency up to 24 hours of use.
Upon removing the 3-Layer BUFF Replaceable Filter, it is recommended to wash the BUFF Filter Mask with hot water to ensure total disinfection.
Care instructions are:
- Machine-wash safe at 60ºC/130ºF. Recommended delicate cycle and less than 30 mins washing program.
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
The frequency in which the BUFF Filter Mask is washed is dependent upon the usage type and time, as well as the environment conditions where it is being used.
Quality Replacement Filters - Made In Germany:
It is not recommended to use other filter other that the BUFF Replacement Filter, as we cannot ensure the performance of the combination of the mask and the filter.
- BUFF Replacement Filters provide 98% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency up to 24 hours of use.
- Each BUFF Filter Mask includes five (5) BUFF Replacement Filters.
- BUFF Filter Masks have been specifically designed to be worn with the BUFF Replacement Filter to obtain maximum functionality and performance. The BUFF Filter Mask incorporates an inside pocket created to perfectly fit the BUFF Replacement Filter.
Manufactured by Ahlstrom-Munksjö with a special design to specifically fit the BUFF Filter Mask - meeting the performance requirements of the harmonised standard EN 14683:2019 + AC, with regard to Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE%) and Differential Pressure (Pa/cm²) (Breathability), obtaining the Type I and II classification and have been packed in a clean room type according to the requests of the Standard EN ISO 13485 “Medical Devices. Quality Management System”.
- Fabric Content: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- UPF 50 Protection: UPF 50 Protection against the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation. Samples of fabrics have been tested for UV protection in accordance with the standard AS/NZS 4399:2017 “Sun protective clothing Evaluation and Classification”, results achieving UPF>50 (98% UV protection). Protection may be lessened if fabric is stretched, wet or old.
- BUFF Filter Masks act as a physical barrier to reduce the transmission of airborne particulate by the wearer. When worn and used correctly, the 3-layer BUFF Replaceable Filter system offers 98% filtration efficiency and high breathability.
- BUFF Filter Masks are highly breathable and comfortable for everyday active use when chosen to be worn with or without the BUFF Replacement Filter.
- BUFF Replacement Filters meet breathability performance requirements obtaining type I and II classification of the standard EN14683:2019 for Medical Face Masks.
- BUFF Replacement Filters meet the performance requirements of the harmonised standard EN 14683:2019 + AC, with regard to Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE%) and Differential Pressure (Pa/cm²) (Breathability), obtaining the Type I and II classification.
- HeiQ V-block NPJ03 fabric treatment is applied to the inside mesh filter pocket of the BUFF Filter Mask, helping to reduce the build-up of bacteria and germs.
- BUFF Filter Mask is the only BUFF Brand product with an accredited laboratory tested filter. Our Multifunctional Headwear products cover the entire front of the face (nose, mouth, chin, and neck) but are not certified as medical-grade devices or Personal Protective Equipment.
- BUFF Filter Mask is not certified or intended to be used as a medical-grade face mask.
As an engaged partner of UNICEF, BUFF® has committed to donating 2% of our global yearly profits to projects helping combat COVID-19.