CoolNet UV BUFF® - Entasis Multi
CoolNet® UV is a multifunctional tubular perfect for outdoor activities during sunny days. It offers high UV protection to enjoy life out in the sun while protecting you from harmful sun radiation. Light, breathable and comfortable, this tubular is an ideal companion for running, cycling and walking as well as climbing, trekking or motor biking.
Built for Ultimate Sun Protection - BUFF CoolNet UV Multifunctional Neckwear is 95% recycled - engineered with REPREVE® performance microfiber, HeiQ cooling technology, Polygiene® odor control and has a 4-Way, seamless, ULTRA STRETCH fabric construction that features UPF 50 sun protection. Approved and recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation. Can be worn 12 different ways - from cap to balaclava, neck gaiter to hair tie - for optimal performance and protection, personalized style, and a perfect fit.
Review: Comfortable all day, great sun protection, dipped it in the river for immediate cooling on the trail, then wore at night around camp to keep my ears warm. Love it!
CoolNet® UV can be worn as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, mask, hairband, balaclava, scarf, scrunchie, saharaine, pirate cap, beanie or bandana.
- Collection: Spring - Summer 22/23
- Design: Patterned.
- Size: One size - Designed to fit most adults, with heads measuring 50-58cm / 20-23in
- Composition: 95% REPREVE Polyester made from recycled water bottles 5% Elastane
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor: UPF50+ certified sun protection against ultraviolet (UV) radiation produced by the sun. Samples of fabrics tested for UV protection in accordance with the international standards.
- HeiQ cooling technology
- Polygiene odor control
- Ultra 4-way stretch
- 100% seamless: No irritating seams or hems
- 12 + ways to wear
- Recycled polyester
- Weighs: 39g / 1.5oz
- Measures (approx.): 53x23cm / 21x9in
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not bleach. Do not machine dry. Do not iron
- Treated with Polygiene® your BUFF® headwear will remain fresh as the silver ions prevent the build-up of bacteria in the fabric
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- Weather conditions – Hot
Help Slow the Spread of Covid-19
White House Administration Coronavirus Task Force statement, Center for Disease Control (CDC), and European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) recommendations regarding the use of cloth face coverings in the community:
- The use of cloth face coverings in the community should be considered, especially when visiting busy, closed spaces, such as grocery stores, shopping centres, or when using public transport, etc. Covid-19 can be spread by people who do not have symptoms and do not know that they are infected.
- The use of cloth face coverings in the community are most likely to reduce the spread of Covid-19 when they are widely used by people in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- The use of cloth face coverings coverings in the community should be considered only as a complementary measure and not as a replacement for established preventive measures, for example physical distancing, quarantining, meticulous hand hygiene and avoiding touching the face, nose, eyes and mouth.
- BUFF® Multifunctional Headwear (tubes and neck gaiters) meet the guidelines put in place by the CDC and are a safe alternative. One easy fold in half, and your BUFF® neckwear is compliant with CDC recommendations for tubes and neck gaiters.
- BUFF® Filter Masks act as a physical barrier to reduce the transmission of airborne particulate by the wearer. When used correctly, the 3-layer Replaceable Filter system offers 98% filtration efficiency and high breathability.
- BUFF® Filter Masks and BUFF® Multifunctional Headwear are not intended to be used as medical-grade face masks or as a replacementfor N95 respirators as effective measures to prevent disease, illness, or the spread of viruses.
As an engaged partner of UNICEF, BUFF® has committed to donating 2% of our global yearly profits to projects helping combat COVID-19