Original EcoStretch BUFF® - S-Loop Pink
Original EcoStretch Multifunctional Tubular is a multifunctional product designed for all-year-round use. Ideal protection against the cold during high-intensity outdoor activities such as trail running, trekking, bouldering, hiking, horse riding, cycling or riding a motorbike. Fit for most necks. Imagine you would start it all over again. That’s what we just did. Our legendary tubular enters a new era to become more comfortable and natural than ever. Protecting as always your skin from long exposure to the sun, its new optimal capacity for transferring moisture vapor away from the body will keep you dry and comfortable. Designed for improved sustainability, using exclusively Polyester microfiber obtained from clear plastic recycled bottles supplied and certified by REPREVE®
The new classic multifunctional: Recycled, more flexible, seamless and sun protection.
Enjoy versatility and freedom in one product! Original EcoStretch can be worn as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, mask, hairband, balaclava, scarf, scrunchie, saharaine, pirate cap, beanie or bandana.
- Collection: Spring - Summer 2021
- Design: Patterned.
- Size: One size - Designed to fit most adults, with heads measuring 50-58cm / 20-23in
- Composition: 95% Recycled Polyester 5% Elastane
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor: UPF50+ certified sun protection against ultraviolet (UV) radiation produced by the sun. Samples of fabrics tested for UV protection in accordance with the international standards.
- Season: All Year-Round
- UltraStretch technology: Ultra 4-way stretch - highly stretchable product designed for top comfort and performance.
- Weighs: 39g / 1.5oz
- Measures 53x23cm / 21x9in
- There are no irritating seams or hems
- Machine washable and non-iron
- Treated with Polygiene® your BUFF® headwear will remain fresh as the silver ions prevent the build-up of bacteria in the fabric
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- Weather conditions – Cool
Help Slow the Spread of Covid-19
White House Administration Coronavirus Task Force statement, Center for Disease Control (CDC), and European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) recommendations regarding the use of cloth face coverings in the community:
- The use of cloth face coverings in the community should be considered, especially when visiting busy, closed spaces, such as grocery stores, shopping centres, or when using public transport, etc. Covid-19 can be spread by people who do not have symptoms and do not know that they are infected
- The use of cloth face coverings in the community are most likely to reduce the spread of Covid-19 when they are widely used by people in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- The use of cloth face coverings coverings in the community should be considered only as a complementary measure and not as a replacement for established preventive measures, for example physical distancing, quarantining, meticulous hand hygiene and avoiding touching the face, nose, eyes and mouth.
- BUFF® Multifunctional Headwear (tubes and neck gaiters) meet the guidelines put in place by the CDC and are a safe alternative. One easy fold in half, and your BUFF® neckwear is compliant with CDC recommendations for tubes and neck gaiters.
- BUFF® Filter Masks act as a physical barrier to reduce the transmission of airborne particulate by the wearer. When used correctly, the 3-layer Replaceable Filter system offers 98% filtration efficiency and high breathability.
- BUFF® Filter Masks and BUFF® Multifunctional Headwear are not intended to be used as medical-grade face masks or as a replacementfor N95 respirators as effective measures to prevent disease, illness, or the spread of viruses.