Reversible Polar Fleece BUFF® - Khewra Multi
Reversible Polar Neckwarmer® is a multifunctional product designed for cold weather. This polar tubular is made of recycled microfiber featuring comfort and sun protection. Two designs in one for more fun, it provides warm fleece protection. A warm neckwarmer designed to offer protection during outdoor activities such as trekking and hiking in cold weather conditions.
- Wide range of wearing styles and possibilities. Enjoy versatility and freedom in one product.
- Reversible styles to expand your wearing possibilities. Combine it better, save space in your bag, look different every day. Double the fun!
- Composition: 85% Recycled Polyester, 15% Polyester
- Reversible: Two different patterns.
- Season: Autumn/Winter
- Polar fleece fabric provides warmth with an extremely soft and gentle feeling. Designed for protection and comfort.
- Recycled polyester
- Measures 27x24.5cm / 11x9.5in
- Designed to fit most adults, with heads measuring 50-58cm / 20-23in
- There are no irritating seams or hems
- Is machine washable and non-iron
- Treated with Polygiene® your BUFF® headwear will remain fresh as the silver ions prevent the build-up of bacteria in the fabric
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- Weather conditions – Cold
Help Slow the Spread of Covid-19
White House Administration Coronavirus Task Force statement, Center for Disease Control (CDC), and European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) recommendations regarding the use of cloth face coverings in the community:
- The use of cloth face coverings in the community should be considered, especially when visiting busy, closed spaces, such as grocery stores, shopping centres, or when using public transport, etc. Covid-19 can be spread by people who do not have symptoms and do not know that they are infected
- The use of cloth face coverings in the community are most likely to reduce the spread of Covid-19 when they are widely used by people in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- The use of cloth face coverings coverings in the community should be considered only as a complementary measure and not as a replacement for established preventive measures, for example physical distancing, quarantining, meticulous hand hygiene and avoiding touching the face, nose, eyes and mouth.
- BUFF® Multifunctional Headwear (tubes and neck gaiters) meet the guidelines put in place by the CDC and are a safe alternative. One easy fold in half, and your BUFF® neckwear is compliant with CDC recommendations for tubes and neck gaiters.
- BUFF® Filter Masks act as a physical barrier to reduce the transmission of airborne particulate by the wearer. When used correctly, the 3-layer Replaceable Filter system offers 98% filtration efficiency and high breathability.
- BUFF® Filter Masks and BUFF® Multifunctional Headwear are not intended to be used as medical-grade face masks or as a replacementfor N95 respirators as effective measures to prevent disease, illness, or the spread of viruses.