Circle One Dry Bags are constructed using the toughest 500D PVC Tarpaulin and quality fastenings. These dry bags are perfect for stashing the kit you need to keep dry or free from dust/sand and are built to last. They are perfect for hitting the beach and just about any other water pursuit, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Kayaking, Canoeing etc. The backpack style of this dry bag makes it very practical and ideal for general use where you need to keep your kit protected from the elements. Please note this product is not suitable for prolonged submergence such as diving but will easily withstand short submersion.
- DIMENSIONS (when fully packed and roll-down deployed) Length 18″ (45.7cm) x Width 9″ (28cm) x Depth 8″ (20.3cm)
- TOUGH, Waterproof Backpack 500D PVC Tarpaulin Construction
- PROTECTION from water, sand, dust and dirt. High frequency welded seams
- BACKPACK-style with adjustable straps for easy transportation
- PRACTICAL, spacious front zip pocket for easy access to wallet, phone etc
- ROLL-DOWN top, providing a waterproof seal when closed
- QUALITY clips and fastenings for extended product life