DMM Gyro PM
A high strength pulley with prusik-minding side plates.
Developed in conjunction with our industry partners, the Gyro PM offers excellent performance in any rigging scenario.
The Gyro PM is a strong, swing cheek pulley with high efficiency roller bearings that can be used for rescue loads. The PM model features prusik minding side plates that mean it can be used in efficient progress capture hauling systems.
Now compatible with 13mm ropes.
DMM iD is built into every Gyro pulley, so the range can be easily integrated into PPE safety management systems.
- Prusik minding side plates allow progress capture when used in hauling systems: The Gyro PM's side plates prevents prusiks from entering the pulley body and jamming the sheave. This means they can be used in hauling systems with prusiks that capture rope progress for increased control over loads.
- Compact design reduces system height: The Gyro's design minimises system height for efficient and easily managed rigging that is compatible with environments where space is at a premium.
- Roller bearings for increased efficiency: Roller bearings are highly efficient, reducing friction and making movement and control of loads easier
- Fairlead flares increase efficiency: The pulleys side plates are angled away from the sheave, giving a reduced bend radius and increasing efficiency if the ropes run over them.
- Hot forged body reduces wear on ropes: The pulley body is hot forged to reduce the number of edges on the pulley. This reduces the amount of wear ropes experience when they run over the pulley body.
- Integrated DMM iD for pain free PPE management: Gyro pulleys come with built in DMM iD for easy stock management and inspection legislation compliance
- Now compatible with 13mm ropes
- Product Name: Gyro PM
- Product Code: PUL231-ID
- Colour: Blue
- MBS: 50kN
- WLL: 10kN
- Max Rope Diameter: 13 mm / 0.51 in
- Dimensions: 91 x 70 x31 mm / 3.58 x 2.75 x 1.22 in
- Weight: 324 g / 11.43 oz
- Certification: EN 12278:2007