DMM 10mm Steel Oval - Screwagate
Compact, strong and hard wearing yet incredibly versatile in application. The oval shape centralises loaded connectors, slings, pulleys etc. minimising the unnerving jumping of equipment associated with D shaped connectors.
- Cold forged
- Oval for symmetry; shape allows central positioning of devices
- Oval connectors are popular in rope access and tree care situations where multiple connectors, slings, ropes or even pulleys can be connected.
- Oval connectors are equally at home in fall arrest situations or as part of a pre-rigged rescue system.
- The round basket shape allows any of the connection points to self-centre when weighted – this helps avoid the unnerving click that often happens with a more D-shaped connector.
- The symmetrical basket mean rotation within systems is not required as they sit comfortably either way round.
- Screwgate (Scrow-lock) locking systems: Classic manual system, versatile and universal
- The sleeve locks manually, only when desired by the user
- Can be operated with one hand
- Reliability in dirty or harsh environments
- Red visual indicator, when unlocked, to facilitate monitoring
- The user actively operates the sleeve when locking, so he is immediately alerted in case of bad locking
- Screwgate locking systems
- Code - C452
- Major Axis - 30kN
- Minor Axis - 12kN
- Gate Open - 10kN
- Size - 56 x 106mm / 2.2 x 4.2in
- Weight - 172g / 6.1oz
- Gate Opening - 16mm
- Conformance - EN 362:2004 B/T, EN 12275:2013 B