This is the top of the range all-round harness for women. The combination of the Renegade’s feature set with the women-specific fit and distinctive styling make this a comfortable and supremely functional harness. Hard redpoints, trad adventures, winter and summer – the Puma can deal with it all.
The free floating waist belt is simple but very effective – regardless of how many clothes you wear, or whether you are at the top or bottom of the sizing range, you will get a good fit with the gear loops, padding and belay loop all in the correct place.
The waist belt is constructed from high quality closed cell foam combined with a firm spreader plate. This gives excellent comfort and support, while the carefully sculpted shape allows freedom of movement, no matter how gymnastic things get.
- Top of the range all-round harness for women
- A floating waist pad that gives a perfect fit over an extended size range and allows the 7 gear loops (5 on XS and S) and belay loop to be positioned correctly
- Waist pad carefully shaped to maximise support yet allow freedom of movement
- Comfort and support from high quality foam and an internal load spreading plate
- Fully adjustable with Slide Lock buckles on both waist and legs to give a secure fit with stacks of adjustment potential
- Women-specific fit with a slightly longer rise and a smaller waist-to-leg size ratio
- Generous ice screw racking systems: up to four hypalon ice clippers
- Tie-in points all reinforced with tough, abrasion resistant webbing
- Thinner belay loop for better compatibility with small belay biners
- Narrow twin rear elastics, which can be detached for calls of nature