DMM Viper 2 Climbing Harness Starter Pack - Men's
Climbing Starter Pack, includes:
- 1 x DMM Viper 2 Harness - More info below
- 1 x DMM (Rhino) HMS Screwgate Locking Karabiner* - More info below
- 1 x DMM (Mantis) Belay device* - More info below
- 1 x DMM (Traction) Chalk bag* - More info below
- 1 x DMM Chalk ball - More info below
* Note: colours and models included in the DMM Starter Pack may change due to availability. Replacement models will have the same quality and features.
DMM Vixen Harness
The Viper is a comfortable and durable men's all-round climbing harness. Generous amounts of padding provide support, and feature a mesh fabric for breathability. Fully adjustable waist and leg loops allow you to fit the Viper 2 over any layering system for all season capability. A floating waistbelt keeps the padding and gear loops centralised, giving further adjustability and keeping gear within easy reach.
Five gear loops give enough racking for sport or trad climbing. For long mountain trad pitches to multi day mountain epics, the Viper 2 keeps you secure and comfortable.
Harness packs contain a harness, chalk bag, chalk ball, belay device and locking carabiner.
- All round harness for performance and comfort in any environment - All-round harnesses are highly supportive, comfortable, and fully featured. They have extensive racking options for summer and winter climbing, and are effective in summer and winter environments.
- Fully adjustable for use with a variety of layering systems - Adjustable leg loops and a floating waistbelt mean that no matter how many layers you're wearing, you can find a comfortable fit. Appropriate for climbers who want a single harness for all their climbing.
- Five gear loops for versatile racking options - Five gear loops accommodate enough gear for long pitches without cluttering the harness. The rear loop keeps belay kit separate from the main rack.
- Ventilated padding for comfort and breathability - Padding makes harnesses comfortable to hang or fall in, important when working routes or on long climbs. It is ventilated to increase breathability and comfort in hot weather or at the climbing wall.
- Vault Slots for ice screw racking - Slots in the harness allow ice screw holders to be fitted, giving secure racking of valuable ice screws.
Watch this short video to find out more about the DMM Viper 2 Harness:
- Product Code:
- S Pack: HM104PKBL-S
- M Pack: HM104PKBL-M
- L Pack: HM104PKBL-L
- Certification: EN 12277:2015 Type C
- Colour: Blue
Climbing Starter Pack, includes:
- DMM Vixen Harness
- DMM (Rhino) HMS Screwgate Locking Karabiner: An offset-D connector with a horn on the spine that prevents devices from cross loading the connector.
- The horn feature on the leading edge of the spine significantly reduces the possibility of cross loading with rigging, devices and pulleys by restricting the rotation of devices, whilst the clean nose design provides snag-free gate entry.
- The smooth and robust top bar is contrasted by our signature I-Beam construction on the non-rope bearing surfaces.
- Screwgate locking system
- MBS (Major Axis): 27kN
- MBS (Minor Axis): 9kN
- MBS (Gate Open): 7kN
- Gate Opening: 20mm / 0.78in
- Certification: EN 362:2004 B, EN 12275:2013 B & H
- Dimensions: 75 x 100mm / 2.95 x 3.930in
- Weight: 73g / 2.457oz
- Product Code: A542MG
- DMM (Mantis) Belay device: A lightweight belay device that is suitable for all round climbing with single, half, or twin ropes
- High performance internal geometry gives greater rope control - Hot forging and CNC technology is used to shape the internal structure of the device to give greater control over a wide range of ropes. This is especially evident when using modern, small diameter ropes.
- Two friction modes for varying applications - In its standard orientation, this device gives confident control over a wide variety of rope diameters. It can also be flipped 180° for smooth abseiling on thick or low stretch ropes.
- Rope Diameter - Half/Twin: 7.3mm-9.2mm | Single: 8.5mm-11mm.
- Certification: EN15151-2:2012
- Weight: 45 g / 1.58oz
- Product Code: A1165OR
- DMM (Traction) Chalk bag: A medium sized chalk bag suitable for all types of climbing.
- Stiffened opening for easy access to chalk - The outer edge of the chalk bag mouth is stiffened to ensure it doesn't impede chalking up.
- Closure system prevents chalk from escaping - The mouth of the chalk bag is secured with a draw-cord to keep chalk where you need it - in your bag.
- Product Code: CB32YE
- DMM Chalk ball: Chalk balls keep chalk contained, and are sized to give your hands a good covering with just one squeeze.
- Pure Magnesium Carbonate for improving grip and drying sweaty hands
- Chalk ball keeps chalk contained
- Weight: 56 g / 1.97oz
- Product Code: DMMCBALLS
* Note: colours and models included in the DMM Starter Pack may change due to availability. Replacement models will have the same quality and features