The spacious hiking backpack is perfect for crossings and multi-day tours. The new ergonomic Aircomfort Sensic mesh back system provides maximum ventilation and a comfortably flexible fit. Agile Variflex hip fins make for energy-efficient and easy carrying of medium-size loads. Their ergonomic pads custom fit the fins on the hip for perfect load distribution
Weight - 1580 g
Volume - 36 litres
Size - 70 / 28 / 24 (H x W x D) cm
- Aircomfort System - On small to medium backpacks that are at home in easier terrain we go for maximum ventilation. The heart of the Aircomfort systems – tested and proven for decades – is its flexible spring steel frame. It is extremely durable, provides stable tension for the airy back mesh and creates the ventilation space between pack and wearer’s back for the moist, warm air to dissipate. 1984 Deuter invented & patented the first mesh back system worldwide.
- Active Comfort Fit - To guarantee a perfect fit, the backpack should sit as close to the body as possible. Thus, the weight can be evenly distributed on the entire back. The Active-Comfort-fit system achieves its fantastic carrying comfort with a stable, padded construction.
- Spring Steel Frame - The round spring steel frame is very lightweight and flexible. It is extremely durable, provides stable tension for the back mesh and transfers the load to the hip belt. Its flexibility guarantees great freedom of movement and a perfect fit.
- Bottom Compartment - With removable separator for ideal gear access and load placement.
- Pockets on the outside - stretch pockets on the side and in the front provide additional storage space
- Padded Hip Belt - An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.
- Vari Flex System - Deuter's Vari Flex System, leaving the generous hip fins fully mobile. The Vari Flex hip fins follow even the most complex movements allowing tricky sections to be negotiated without losing yor balance - especially important when carrying a hefty load.
- Sternum Strap - The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Rain Cover - removable rain cover with special pocket
- Valuables Pocket - special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe
- Stretch Compartment - stretch compartment on the inside of the back to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
- SOS-Label provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- Hydration System 3.0 L Compatible - compatible with Streamer 2.0 l & Streamer 3.0 l
- Hiking Pole Attachment - Attachment loops for hiking poles
- Attachment for ice axe or hiking poles
- Attachment loops for ice axe or poles
- Lid pocket - This pocket integrated into the lid guarantees quick access to your gear.
- Load Adjustment Straps to individually adapt the pack’s centre of gravity
- Pull-Forward Hip Fin allows an easy and precise adjustment