deuter Speedlite 16 - Unisex's Hiking Backpack
Fast and light on the mountain with the Speed Lite. The lightweight all-rounder provides lots of freedom of movement on day hikes and all kinds of sportive uses thanks to its athletic V-shape and anatomically shaped shoulder straps. A high level of carrying comfort and technically sophisticated, clever functionality without superfluous weight is the motto of the Speed Lite.
The Speedlite 16 now comes with a detachable hip belt!
Weight: 370 g / 13 oz
Volume: 16 litres
Size (H x W x D): 45 x 25 x 16 cm / 18 x 9.8 x 6.3 in
Suitable for :
- Hiking (5 of 5)
- Multi-sport activities (5 of 5)
- Climbing (2 of 5)
- Speed Lite Series - Lightest deuter hiking backpacks
- Athletic V-shape - lots of freedom of movement and optimal distribution of load weight.
- Breathable Foam Back minimizes perspiration.
- AirMesh Should Pads - Carrying comfort through ergonomically shaped shoulder pads
- Accesible Pockets on the outside - stretch pockets on the side provide additional storage space for energy bars, water bottle etc.
- Reinforced Zipper Loops easy to handle even with gloves
- Adjustable Sternum Strap - The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Valuables Pocket with zipper on top
- Stretch compartment on the inside of the back to stowe sweaty/wet clothes, , water reservoir, etc.
- SOS-Label provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- Hydration System 2.0 L compatible - compatible with Streamer 2.0 l
- Loop for Safety Light - A small safety light can be attached to the loop at the front of the pack.
- Loops for Glasses on shoulder strap.
- Attachment loops for helmet holder - Helmet holder is available as an accessory and allows easy and safe helmet storage.
- 3M Reflector
- Removable Hip Belt - The hip belt can easily be removed.
Watch this short video to find out more about the features of deuter Speed Lite Backpacks:
deuter Lite System - Our lightweight backpacks come into their own during endurance sports and Alpine day treks. Reduced to the essential, they are ideal for comfortably carrying light to medium loads depending on the volume. However, lightness must never come at the expense of durability. That is and always was our corporate philosophy, because disposable products put a strain on the environment and a backpack that falls apart high up in the mountains can also be dangerous.
- 210D PA - We use the extremely robust polyamide fabric with 210D for the weight-reduced Lite models in the Rise series. Thanks to the dense and extremely fine structure of the fabric, both of the polyamide fabrics are extremely tear and abrasion resistant. The double PU coating protects from moisture with a water column of 1500 mm.
- D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.