deuter Speedlite 24 - Unisex's Hiking Backpack
The members of our lightweight family are real sprinters with an athletic fit on fast hikes or alpine tours. Neither superfluous weight nor useless falderal stand in the way of reaching the summit. The largest of the clan, the Speed Lite 32, is designed for multi-day adventures and weighs a mere 870 grams.
Weight: 770 g / 27.2 oz
Volume: 24 litres
Size (H x W x D): 55 x 29 x 18 cm / 21.6 x 11.4 x 7.1 in
Suitable for :
- Hiking (5 of 5)
- Mountain Climbing (5 of 5)
- Via Ferrata (5 of 5)
- Speed Lite Series - Lightest deuter hiking backpacks
- Athletic V-shape - lots of freedom of movement and optimal distribution of load weight.
- Breathable Foam Back minimizes perspiration.
- Delrin U-frame - Tensioned Delrin® U Frame provides stability with little extra weight.
- Stretch Pockets on the outside stretch pockets on the side and in the front provide additional storage space
- Padded Hip Belt - An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.
- Pull-Forward Hip Fin allows an easy and precise adjustment.
- Load Adjustment Straps to individually adapt the pack’s centre of gravity
- 2 zipped mesh pockets on hip fins
- Adjustable Sternum Strap - The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Connectable Compression Straps can be connected at the front of the pack to attach equipment.
- Valuables Pocket
- Stretch compartment on the inside of the back to stowe sweaty/wet clothes, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS-Label provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- Hydration System 3.0 L Compatible - compatible with Streamer 2.0 l & Streamer 3.0 l
- Attachment loops for ice axe or poles
- Safety light loop - A small safety light can be attached to the loop at the front of the pack.
- Pull-Forward Hip Fin allows an easy and precise adjustment
- Shades Holder - Attachment for your sunglasses on the shoulder strap.
- 3M Reflector
- Reinforced Base
Watch this short video to find out more about the features of deuter Speed Lite Backpacks:
deuter Lite System - Our lightweight backpacks come into their own during endurance sports and Alpine day treks. Reduced to the essential, they are ideal for comfortably carrying light to medium loads depending on the volume. However, lightness must never come at the expense of durability. That is and always was our corporate philosophy, because disposable products put a strain on the environment and a backpack that falls apart high up in the mountains can also be dangerous.
- 100D PA High Tenacity - This is the lightweight version of our polyamide 330D/250D textile. Thanks to the thinner yarn it has been possible to reduce the weight enormously. The tight web structure makes the fabric highly resistant and tearproof.
- D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.