deuter Futura 30SL - Women's Hiking Backpack
The lightweight, technical Futura SL hiking backpack is specifically designed for women. With a shorter back, narrower shoulder straps and conical shaped hip fins, the Futura SL creates a solid, secure fit around the back and hips. The new-style mesh on the Aircomfort back system creates maximum airflow across the back for athletic hiking.
The stretch mesh front pocket is great for airing wet clothes on the move (after a quick dip in a mountain stream, for example).
- SL (Slim Line) Series - Women's Fit:
- Shorter Back - Women usually have a slightly shorter back than men. Our SL carrying systems are therefore adapted to the female anatomy and have a shorter cut.
- Narrower Shoulder Straps - The SL shoulder straps have a pronounced S-shape and soft edges all around. In addition, the ends of the straps taper off narrowly - for a perfect fit in the shoulder area. Close straps are designed to fit the narrower female shoulders.
- Conically Shaped Hip Fins - The closed SL hip fins form a cone to fit the female anatomy perfectly. This conical shape is created by the upwardly converging lugs and the anatomically adapted design of the SL hip fins. The fins nestle seamlessly to the female hip.
- Can a man wear an SL Backapack? - Yes! The fit of the SL backpacks is based on an average woman of athletic build. However, since not all women are “average”, our standard (unisex) models are suitable for some women. Conversely, all of the SL models are also suitable for men:
- for a slim build, aside from the unisex fit
- for long legs, because they have a short back
- for men’s clothing size 44–48 (S/M)
- Round Profile-Frame
- Hydration System Compatible
- Stretch Inner Compartment
- Valuables Pocket
- Side Pockets
- Short Back System
- Sternum Strap
- Organizer External Pocket
- Suitable for:
- Hiking: 5/5
- Trekking: 2/5
- Travelling: 2/5
- Mountain Climbing: 2/5
- Climbing: 2/5
- Volume: 30 Litre
- 210D PA RECYCLED: 50 % of the yarn is used from recycled raw materials. The main material of the Futura series consists of bluesign © certified material.
- 600D PES: Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “Deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign[R] standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
- Size (L x W x D): 63 x 30 x 20 cm / 25 x 12 x 8 in
- Weight: 1420 g / 50.1 oz