deuter Speedlite 22 SL - Women's Hiking Backpack
The members of our lightweight family are real sprinters with athletic fit on fast hikes or alpine tours. Neither superfluous weight nor useless falderal stand in the way of reaching the summit. The Speed Lite SL-models are specifically designed to fit the female anatomy. They allow slim women an optimal range of motion.
Weight: 680 g / 24 oz
Volume: 22 litres
Size (H x W x D): 51 x 27 x 17 cm / 20 x 10.6 x 6.7 in
Suitable for :
- Hiking (5 of 5)
- Mountain Climbing (5 of 5)
- Via Ferrata (5 of 5)
- SL (Slim Line) Series - Women's Fit:
- Shorter Back - Women usually have a slightly shorter back than men. Our SL carrying systems are therefore adapted to the female anatomy and have a shorter cut.
- Narrower Shoulder Straps - The SL shoulder straps have a pronounced S-shape and soft edges all around. In addition, the ends of the straps taper off narrowly - for a perfect fit in the shoulder area. Close straps are designed to fit the narrower female shoulders.
- Conically Shaped Hip Fins - The closed SL hip fins form a cone to fit the female anatomy perfectly. This conical shape is created by the upwardly converging lugs and the anatomically adapted design of the SL hip fins. The fins nestle seamlessly to the female hip.
- Can a man wear an SL Backapack? - Yes! The fit of the SL backpacks is based on an average woman of athletic build. However, since not all women are “average”, our standard (unisex) models are suitable for some women. Conversely, all of the SL models are also suitable for men:
- for a slim build, aside from the unisex fit
- for long legs, because they have a short back
- for men’s clothing size 44–48 (S/M)
- Speed Lite Series - Lightest deuter hiking backpacks
- Athletic V-shape - lots of freedom of movement and optimal distribution of load weight.
- Breathable Foam Back minimizes perspiration.
- Delrin U-frame - Tensioned Delrin® U Frame provides stability with little extra weight.
- Stretch Pockets on the outside - stretch pockets on the side and in the front provide additional storage space
- Padded Hip Belt - An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.
- Pull-Forward Hip Fin allows an easy and precise adjustment.
- 2 zipped mesh pockets on hip fins
- Load Adjustment Straps to individually adapt the pack’s centre of gravity
- Adjustable Sternum Strap - The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Connectable Compression Straps can be connected at the front of the pack to attach equipment.
- Valuables Pocket
- Stretch compartment on the inside of the back to stowe sweaty/wet clothes, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS-Label - provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- Hydration System 3.0 L Compatible - compatible with Streamer 2.0 l & Streamer 3.0 l
- Attachment for ice axe or hiking poles
- Safety light loop - A small safety light can be attached to the loop at the front of the pack.
- Shades Holder - Attachment for your sunglasses on the shoulder strap.
- 3M Reflector
- Reinforced Base
Watch this short video to find out more about the features of deuter Speed Lite Backpacks:
deuter Lite System - Our lightweight backpacks come into their own during endurance sports and Alpine day treks. Reduced to the essential, they are ideal for comfortably carrying light to medium loads depending on the volume. However, lightness must never come at the expense of durability. That is and always was our corporate philosophy, because disposable products put a strain on the environment and a backpack that falls apart high up in the mountains can also be dangerous.
- 100D PA High Tenacity - This is the lightweight version of our polyamide 330D/250D textile. Thanks to the thinner yarn it has been possible to reduce the weight enormously. The tight web structure makes the fabric highly resistant and tearproof.
- D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.