The Cavern/Safety Reel is probably the smallest and lightest and most robust dive reel around.
- 43 metres of line
- Stainless bolt snap.
- These reels position the handle on top, which helps divers who use a handheld light to hold both the light and the reel in one hand, freeing the other hand to work the reel.
- The Stainless frame of the reel comes with a series of pre-drilled holes so divers can change positions from a top-mount, to a side-mount or a left / right hand operated reel.
- The spool is held in place with a stainless steel "C" clip so replacing the spool or cleaning up a jammed reel is simple.
- White, DuPont fiber braid line provides strength and minimizes fraying.
- Strong Injection molded polycarbonate spools resist breakage and corrosion.
- All the metal components are Marine grade stainless and corrosion resistant.
- T-top lockdown screw for easy grip
Weight 1 lb (0.45 kg)