Exped Fold Drybag Ultralight XXS - 1 Litre
Exped Ultralight (= UL) are waterproof drybags with roll-top closure made of 15 D ripstop nylon with silicone coating on the outside and PU coating on the inside. Perfect for usage when every gram counts. Fully taped seams and with a lightweight version of the closure and buckle. The rectangular base ensures efficient use of space. The translucent fabric allows you to recognize the contents. No base grab handle.
The Fold Drybag UL is ideal for those who require the lightest weight and packed size possible!
- Ultra lightweight and waterproof storage bags with roll-top closure
- Made of durable and pliable 15 D ripstop nylon with silicone coating with 1,500mm water column and fully taped seams for waterproof performance
- Bright inner PU coating lights up the interior of the bags for excellent overview of contents
- Translucent fabric makes the packed contents easy to see
- Easy squeeze buckle.
- Intended use: Waterproof Organising Backpack, Outdoor in general:
- Keeps gear dry and clean
- The sealed roll-top closure can also be used as grab handle or as a hook loop (i.e to hook onto a branch or similar).
- Waterproof also means reliable protection against sand, dust, dirt or bugs.
- Ideal waterproof protection and organization in bicycle panniers.
- Separate dirty laudry from the clean on long trips
- The small sizes make perfect toiletry pouches (contain shampoo etc. in case of a leak)
- Product code: 7640171993737
- Size: XXS
- Volume: 1L / 61 in³
- Fabric: 15 D Ripstop Nylon, Silicone/PU coated, Oeko-Tex® 100 certified, PFC free
- Waterproof: 1,500mm water column and fully taped seams
- Bright inner PU coating lights up the interior of the bag
- Closure: Roll-top-closure with quick release buckle
- Size (closed): 16 x 14 x 7 cm / 6.3 x 5.5 x 2.75 in
- Weight: 13 g / 0.45 oz
- Intended use: Waterproof Organising Backpack, Outdoor in general
- Flat valve compatibility: No
Watch this short video to find out more about the Exped Fold Drybags UL:
Note: Volume and dimensions were measured with the roll top closure folded 3 times.
| UL Size
|| lenght x width (cm)
|| Volumen (Liter)
|| Weight (g)
|| lenght x width (in)
|| Volume (cubic inch)
|| Weight (oz)
||16 x 14
||6 x 5
||24 x 14
||9 x 5
||30 x 16
||12 x 6
||35 x 18
||14 x 7
||42 x 22
||17 x 9
||46 x 25
||18 x 10
||52 x 30
||20 x 12