Harvey Superwalker Map - Glen Coe: Glen Etive & Black Mount
Detailed map for hillwalkers of Glen Coe and the Aonach Eagach ridge at the popular 1:25000 scale. As used by Mountain Rescue Teams.
Loch Leven south to Loch Etive via the Aonach Eagach, Buachaille Etive Mor, Three Sisters of Glen Coe, and Bidean nam Bian.
New Revised Edition: Coverage now extended to include Bridge of Orchy and the Munros to the east of the A82 (Beinn Achaladair and Beinn an Dothaidh). Includes 24 Munros and 10 Corbetts.
- Genuine, original, HARVEY mapping
- 1:25000 scale
- Exceptionally clear and easy to read
- Tough and light
- Durable - 100% Waterproof and tear-resistant synthetic paper
- GPS compatible
- Opens directly to either side of the sheet
- Easy to re-fold
- Includes the detail you need for sure navigation and safety.
- Shows rights of way, car parking, use of land, impassable woods. Also cliffs, rocky ground, marshes, walls and fences on the open hill, telephone boxes, mountain rescue posts.
- Plus useful information and important telephone numbers and the National Grid for accurate reference
- Supplied in a clear plastic pocket
- Superwalker XT25 map
- Scale: 1:25,000
- Ratio - cms on map to km on ground: 4cm = 1km / 1.57in = 0.62 mi
- Flat size: 1392 x 486mm / 54.8 x 19.13in
- Folded size: 116 x 243mm / 4.56 x 9.56in
- Weight: 60g / 2.11oz
- Printed side: 2
- Area of mapping: 668 km² / 7,190.2921 ft²
- Double sided
- National grid
- Rights of Way
- Key to Symbols
- Published by Harvey Maps (May 2021)
Superwalker Series Information:
Detailed 1:25,000 scale maps of the UK and 1:30,000 scale maps of Ireland.
- Half the weight of a laminated map
- Shows land shape in clear and accurate contours
- Clarity of mapping enables more people to read it without their glasses
- Map is uncluttered by information irrelevant to the walker
- The detail you need for sure navigation
- Can be used with GPS
- Public footpaths and bridleways
- National Grid for accurate reference
- Waterproof, longer lasting