Harvey Superwalker XT30 Map - Wicklow Narional Park
Detailed map for hillwalkers of the Wicklow Mountains at the popular 1:30,000 scale. As used by Dublin Wicklow Mountain Rescue Team.
Includes the spectacular Glendalough area and sections of St Kevins Way, and the Wicklow Way which crosses these mountains. The National Park boundary is shown.
- Genuine, original, HARVEY mapping
- 1:25000 scale
- Exceptionally clear and easy to read
- Tough and light
- Durable - 100% Waterproof and tear-resistant synthetic paper
- GPS compatible
- Opens directly to either side of the sheet
- Easy to re-fold
- Includes the detail you need for sure navigation and safety.
- Shows rights of way, car parking, use of land, impassable woods. Also cliffs, rocky ground, marshes, walls and fences on the open hill, telephone boxes, mountain rescue posts.
- Plus useful information and important telephone numbers and the National Grid for accurate reference
- Supplied in a clear plastic pocket
- Superwalker XT30 map
- Scale: 1:30,000
- Ratio - cms on map to km on ground: 3.33cm = 1km / 1.31in = 0.62 mi
- Flat size: 696 x 486mm / 27.40 x 19.13in
- Folded size: 116 x 243mm / 4.56 x 9.56in
- Weight: 60g / 2.11oz
- Printed side: 2
- Area of mapping: The Cuillin: 488 km²
- Double sided
- National grid
- Rights of Way
- Key to Symbols
- Published by Harvey Maps (May 2018)
Superwalker Series Information:
Detailed 1:25,000 scale maps of the UK and 1:30,000 scale maps of Ireland.
- Half the weight of a laminated map
- Shows land shape in clear and accurate contours
- Clarity of mapping enables more people to read it without their glasses
- Map is uncluttered by information irrelevant to the walker
- The detail you need for sure navigation
- Can be used with GPS
- Public footpaths and bridleways
- National Grid for accurate reference
- Waterproof, longer lasting