Leatherman Wingman - 14 Tools
The Leatherman Wingman is just that: your go-to tool for projects around the house, on the job, or at the campsite. A great, lightweight, pocket-sized, stainless steel tool; the Wingman features an outside-accessible, one-hand opening blade and newly-designed spring-action jaws. With plenty of handy tools, and backed by a team of designers, assemblers, and manufacturing crew from Portland, Oregon, this is one amazing value. Covered by the Leatherman 25-year warranty.
One of our top-rated multi-tools combines spring-action pliers, scissors and 12 other indispensable tools.
Review: Excellent quality. I have owned other multi tools, but this is a different class. Superior build quality, materials, functionality, ergonomics, resilience, and aesthetic appearance... The Wingman has everything you need on a normal day. No need to carry anything else!
- Spring-action Needlenose Pliers - Use one hand to hold small objects or access narrow spaces.
- Spring-action Regular Pliers - Easily hold and manipulate materials with this one-handed tool.
- Spring-action Wire Cutters - Easily cut through regular-gauge wires with this one-handed tool.
- Electrical Crimper - Found in the jaw of the tool and used for general purpose crimping of electrical connectors.
- Wire Stripper - Safely strip multiple gauges and types of wire.
- 420HC Combo Knife - A knife made from 420HC stainless steel with a half straight and half serrated edge. This style of blade gives the user a choice of precise cuts using the plain section, or cutting through fibre and rougher material using the serrated area.
- Spring-action Scissors- Use one hand to quickly and easily cut through thin materials.
- Package Opener - Easily slice through thick plastic packaging or packing tape.
- Ruler (1.5 in | 3.8 cm) - A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimetres, up to 1.5 inches or 3.8 centimetres.
- Can Opener - Safely and easily open canned goods in wilderness situations.
- Bottle Opener - A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favourite beverage.
- Wood/Metal File - Precisely file and smooth edges on wood and metal surfaces.
- Phillips Screwdriver - Tighten or loosen Phillips head screws.
- Medium Screwdriver - Tighten and loosen medium-size flathead screws.
- Small Screwdriver - Tighten and loosen small flathead screws.
- Locking Blade - A knife blade that locks into place when fully deployed. A user must manually unlock the blade to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
- Replaceable Pocket Clip - A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
- Outside-accessible Features - This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
- One-hand Operable Features - Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- 25-year Warranty - Leatherman take extraordinary measures to ensure that your Leatherman product will give you many years of dependable service. If it doesn't, we will gladly replace it, at our discretion, with one of equal or greater value under our 25-year guarantee for tools. This warranty does not cover abuse, alteration, theft, loss, or unauthorised and/or unreasonable use of your Leatherman product. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, colour finishes, cleaning, or sharpening.
Watch this short video to find out more about the Leatherman Wingman:
- Material: 100% 420HC Stainless Steel, Black Oxide (Optimum grade hardness for each tool/blade)
- Included bits: No
- Black Nylon with Stainless Steel option
- Durable, ballistic nylon
- High-grade metal rivet snap closure
- Yellow Leatherman brand logo
- Black Nylon Molle with Black Oxide option
- Snap webbing strap for attachment on backside
- Velcro front closure
- Grey Leatherman logo
- Weight: 7 oz / 198.4 g
- Blade Lenght: 2.6 in / 6.6 cm
- Closed Length: 3.8 in / 9.7 cm
- Overall Thickness: 0.56 in / 1.4 cm.