MSR Fuel Bottle - 20 oz / 591 ml
Specifically engineered to work with all MSR liquid-fuel stoves.
These fuel bottles are designed specifically to accept the threads on MSR fuel pumps and to easily handle the pressurization you need to efficiently operate MSR liquid fuel stoves:
- Engineered to work with all MSR liquid-fuel stoves: Suitable for white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel, but are not suitable for methylated spirits.
- Child Safety Cap: Push-down-and-twist child-resistant cap provides added safety for MSR liquid fuel bottles
- Controlled Pouring: Holes in shaft of bottle cap allow measured flow, prevent spills.
- Pump Storage: MSR Fuel Pump can be stored inside a depressurized bottle for easy transporting.
- Strong Construction:
- Air-tight seal allows fuel to be stored longer by preventing air from entering and degrading fuel
- Made from single-piece, impact-extruded aluminum to prevent leaks and cracks.
- Bolstered shoulder and base to resist bulging when pressurized.
- Fuel Bottle Usage:
- 11 oz / 325 ml - One night stand bottle for two. Ideal for single alpine bivis.
- 20 oz / 591 ml - Two people for two days plus a bit to spare. Ideal for most uses.
- 30 oz / 887 ml - Best basecamp bottle - needs refilling less often.
- Volume: 11 fl. oz / 325 ml
- Material: Impact-extruded aluminum
- Weight: 4.3 oz / 122 g
- Width: 2.5 in / 6.4 cm
- Length: 2.5 in / 6.4 cm
- Height: 7.4 in / 19 m
- Packaged Weight: 4.3 oz / 122 g