|Home PageRepair & MaintenanceMcNett Gear Aid Cotol 240 Plus Urethane Cure Accelerator & Pre-cleaner||
McNett Gear Aid Cotol 240 Plus Urethane Cure Accelerator & Pre-cleaner £7.99
Due to shipping restrictions this can only be purchased in store.
New packs with 20% additional performance and an increased 30% content
Cotol-240™ Cleaner & Cure Accelerator is a urethane cure accelerator and pre-cleaner to be used in conjunction with Aquasure and Seamgrip. The solvent cleans and prepares the surface, making it ready for Aquaseal or Aquasure, speeding the tack time to 15 minutes and the full cure time to less than two hours. Cotol-240 is also ideal for removing tar, sap, glue, and other resins from various surfaces including glass, plastic and metal.
1. Apply a small amount to the damaged area (spot test for colorfastness).
2. Rub with a clean cloth until dry.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2.
4. Apply adhesive as directed. Note: for best adhesion, first roughen non-fabric surfaces with sandpaper.
AS CURE ACCELERATOR:
1. Thoroughly mix 1 part cure accelerator with 4-5 parts adhesive with a stick, toothpick, or knife. Mix on a non-absorbent surface such as a plastic lid or plate.
2. Immediately apply the mixture to the damaged area.
3. Allow the repair to completely cure at least 2-4 hours before using.
FOR COLORS: Mix food coloring or paint colorant (available at paint stores) into the adhesive and cure accelerator before applying.
CLEAN-UP: To remove adhesive from hands, use cloth soaked with paint thinner, nail polish remover or isopropyl alcohol.
STORAGE: Cap tightly. Store in cool, dry place. Use blister card package for storage.
> Loyalty Reward Scheme <