|Home PageWaterproof JacketsMcNett Gear Aid Goretex Repair Kit Waterproof Jacket||
McNett Gear Aid Goretex Repair Kit Waterproof Jacket £9.00
The essential field repair kit for all types of repairs including tents, sleeping pads, rainwear, backpacks, boots and more. Kit includes two adhesive backed GORE-TEX® fabric pressure-sensitive patches. Ideal for GORE-TEX and WINDSTOPPER® Fabric.
Rectangle - 10cm x 5cm
REPAIR KIT INSTRUCTIONS
· Patches should be kept in sealed plastic bag until used.
· Area to be repaired must be clean and dry.
· Patch will not adhere effectively to loose debris, grease or oil.
· Patch should overlap tear by at least 1/2" in all directions.
· Remove release paper from back of patch. Lay GORE® product on a smooth flat surface and apply patch using finger pressure (adhesive side down). Rub patch surface in a circular motion from the center out covering the entire patch area.
· Product can be used immediately; however, the adhesive will continue to strengthen over the next 12 to 24 hours.
· The durability of the patch can be enhanced by applying heat and moderate pressure. Use a clean iron and set to medium heat. Press with moderate pressure in a circular motion for 30 seconds.
There are 13 reviews with an average rating of 4.69
george from IrelandOwner01 October 2010 08:44
Does exactly what it says on the tin, this - perfectly repaired two of my jackets with one kit. Couldn't be any simpler or easier to use, and seems to be every bit as waterproof as the jacket itself. Even comes in a little waterproof plastic container that I'm convinced is going to come in handy at some point. Maybe a little pricy, for what it is.
Gary Sinclair from United KingdomOwner04 June 2010 16:02
Bought this repair kit after I put an inch long rip in my goretex paclite jacket.
This really is a great wee repair kit, especially for using at home where you can make the repair stronger by ironing the patch on. Basically for the price of this kit I have 'saved' my jacket which cost about £100. The patch once applied seems to be very permanent and there are no signs that it will be coming off any time soon. Delivery was very quick too so I would highly recommend both this vendor and the product...
Barry from IrelandOwner16 July 2017 08:36
I have used these patches twice now and I am very satisfied with them. I used both of them to repair my gortex pac lite overtrousers because I felt it necessary to put one on the inside as well.
Great service from Jackson Sports once again.
> Loyalty Reward Scheme <