Ultra light, ultra packable micro baffle HyperDRY™ down jacket
Insulation doesn’t get much lower in weight or bulk than this. Exceptionally light, the Featherlite™ Down Jacket is highly versatile for year round mountain activities. Wear as a mid-layer when moving quickly in really cold conditions or as outer insulation on cool evening camps. Packing down to the size of a large orange, it will hardly be noticed when stowed in your backpack, whilst the PERTEX® Quantum outer fabric allows the down to loft to its capacity on demand.
- Lightweight, 100% windproof PERTEX® Quantum Rip-stop outer with a superior DWR
- Updated with 140g of 90/10 high quality Allied Feather & Down Titanium water resistant HyperDRY™ down at 750+ fill power, certified non live plucked and non force fed
- PEAQ Down lining that is comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- Micro baffle anatomical construction allowing perfect loft space for the down
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- The premium down inside this product has been certified through the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) to ensure that it is the most responsibly sourced down available
- Track my Down™ for comprehensive traceability information about the down used in this product
- Down filled technical hood with three point adjustment
- Internal elastic loop and hook on rear head compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions
- Two hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips
- Chest pocket for handy essentials in the mountains
- Additional internal pocket
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Subtle reflective roundel details
- Includes a MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
Weight (approx) 419g / 15oz
From the Autumn / Winter 2015 season onwards, Montane is proud to announce that all its down garments will be produced using Allied Feather & Down’s HyperDRY™ water resistant down.
In the name of transparency, Montane will also become the first brand in the world to commit to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) across its entire clothing range.
Using Allied's Track My Down portal and unique sourceTRACK lot number on each Montane down jacket, you can learn in detail about the actual fill used in your jacket.
In 2011 Allied Feather & Down began working with titans of the outdoor industry to develop the best water resistant down on the market. Evolving from years of research and development into proprietary nanotechnology treatments and procedures to create the most effective water resistant down on the market, HyperDRY™ was born. These methods provide an invisible coating that does not compromise the texture or colour of the fill.