Lightweight, breathable and versatile mountain softshell jacket
530g Weight (approx)
Updated with Chameleon3 fabric, the Dyno Stretch Jacket delivers wind resistance, wicks hard, dries fast and features a four way stretch. Fully featured, this is a super versatile jacket which can be comfortably worn all day.
Chameleon 3 is a lightweight non membrane softshell, which means its characteristics are wind resistant whilst still being breathable.
- Chameleon3 fabric is a versatile softshell fabric that wicks hard, dries fast, has a four way stretch for dynamic body movement and sheds light rain with a Durable Water Repellency
- Technical tailoring around the arms to prevent arm lift raising the lower hem whilst reaching high
- Fully adjustable climbing helmet compatible hood
- Adjustable face aperture with internal cord exits
- Side volume compression for a close fit around head or helmet
- Stiffened hood peak gives stability and wired edge allows adjustability
- Internal elastic loop and hook on rear hood compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down whilst not in use in windy conditions
- Two map-sized mesh lined A-line hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips positioned well clear of backpack or climbing harness belt
- Two YKK reverse coil zipped chest pockets
- Ergonomic lightweight zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves
- Full length two way YKK reverse coil front zip allows easy access to climbing or rucksack harness
- Internal storm flap behind centre front zip together with press stud to secure hem and prevent further weather entry
- Roll over beardguard lined with brushed fine microfleece is comfortable next to the mouth and chin
- Hook and loop cuff adjustment for a close fit around wrists or gloves
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord
- Rear external Montane hang loop
It offers a good balance of abrasion resistance vs lightweight. Danier gradient fabric construction means the fabric wicks away moisture very well.
A DWR means it will bead light rain, it is also very fast drying.