The definitive single layer, soft-shell, lightweight mountain Salopettes.
The Extreme Salopettes are the ideal all day leg-wear for the active user in extremely hostile conditions, at high altitude, in deep winter, or in polar regions. Using the original soft-shell concept of DRYACTIV® 3000 Pile and PERTEX® 6, this bib and braces trouser is a base-layer, mid-layer and outer-layer in a single garment. With full-length side zips, good storage options, reinforcement patches and cinchable ankles, the Extreme Salopettes are the most highly featured and versatile of all winter mountain Salopettes.
- Adjustable elasticated braces
- Full length baffled, two-way side zips
- Active cut with high lift crotch
- Part elasticated waist
- Two-way front zip with internal baffle
- Two zipped mesh lined chest pockets
- Reinforced seat, knees and inner ankles
- Pre-bent knees
- Velcro calf cinches to compress over large cold weather footwear
- Popper ankle adjustment for tight fit against footwear and to prevent heat loss
- ¾ length, externally baffled and stuffed two way side YKK zips(Not full length)
Fabrics - Dryactiv 3000, Pertex 6, POLARDRI Mini Rip
Weight - 900g / 32oz: Medium