Montane Featherlite Smock - Men's
A reimagining of the original fast and light windproof smock.
Tried and tested in environments across the world, the classic Featherlite is back. Now with 100% recycled nylon PERTEX® QUANTUM ECO fabric and as versatile as ever, the Featherlite Smock is a super light and packable piece of emergency kit, providing breathable wind protection for almost any mountain fast paced activity.
- PERTEX® QUANTUM ECO 100% recycled nylon outer with DWR
- Super packable: Stuffs into own pocket
- Close fit collar
- 1/3 length YKK front zip with internal zip guard
- Zipped chest pocket
- Low profile cuffs
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord
- Fit: Active Mountain - Close-fitting for fast-paced activities. Designed to be low bulk and to fit closely to the body, or to be layered with other non-bulky garments.
- Model is wearing: Size Medium
- Model's height: 6'1" / 185cm, chest 39" / 102cm
- Weight (approx): 3.88oz / 110g
Pertex® Quantum Eco fabric - Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to provide a light and soft fabric that allows insulation to fully loft. Precisely constructed from incredibly fine recycled yarns, Pertex® Quantum fabrics are designed to trap still air and improve the efficiency of insulation. A durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds light rain and snow to provide additional weather protection. Eco fabrics represent our commitment to sustainable fabric design, development and production.
- 100% recycled - By utilising recycled yarns, we reduce our demands for raw materials.
- Windproof to retain warmth
- Water Resistance
- Soft to the touch