Montane Prism Jacket - Men's
Year round essential mountain insulation. The Prism jacket balances warmth, weight and packability perfectly as a warm mid-layer or outer.
Using weather resistant PERTEX® QUANTUM, 100% recycled 40g/m2 PrimaLoft® Silver insulation and upgraded with a lightweight nylon lining; the Prism Jacket has a climbing helmet hood and good pocket options. Stuffing inside its hand pocket means it packs down small so it can be kept in your pack for a warm, windproof and weather resistant layer in almost any mountain weather.
- Chest Pocket - External chest pocket with YKK zip
- Elasticated Cuffs - Low bulk elasticated cuffs to reduce heat loss
- Helmet Compatible Hood - Fully adjustable roll-away insulated climbing helmet-compatible hood with stiffened peak
- Stuffs Into Own Right Pocket - Stuffs into the right-hand pocket with internal carabiner loop
- Weight (approx) - 14oz / 390g
- Fit: Active Mountain: Close-fitting for fast-paced activities.
- Model is wearing: Size Medium
- Model's height: 6'1" / 185cm, chest 39" / 99cm
- PERTEX® QUANTUM - 30 Denier PERTEX® QUANTUM outer with Durable water repellency
- Insulation - 40g/m2 PrimaLoft® Silver 100% recycled insulation
- Rip-Stop Lining - FEATHERLITE™ Mini Rip-stop 20D nylon lining
- Articulated Arms - Articulated arms for high reach movement
- YKK VISLON® Zip - Full-length YKK VISLON® front zip with internal storm flap
- Map-sized Hand Pockets - Two insulated map-sized hand pockets with YKK zips