An exceptionally breathable waterproof shell that provides serious protection for any fast moving mountain activity.
The Firefox now uses a tougher 30D fabric across the shoulders and arms to make this the ideal jacket for those moving quickly through the mountains. GORE-TEX® Active fabric combined with our Alpine fit make this a remarkable lightweight performer.
Weight: 350g/ 12.3oz
- GORE-TEX® Active 20D fabric
- GORE-TEX® Active 30D fabric reinforcements
- Mountain Hood is fully adjustable
- Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- YKK® WR centre front zip
- 2 ventilated pockets with bonded mesh pocket bags
- YKK® underarm WR pit zips with laminated and bonded entry
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
GORE-TEX® Active combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a durably waterproof fabric for very little weight. A proprietary lamination technology integrates the backer textile directly into the GORE-TEX® membrane allowing for extreme breathability and excellent next to skin comfort.