Mountain Equipment Annapurma Jacket - Men's
After 40 years the Annapurna remains a popular choice for extended use in sub-zero conditions and Polar travel.
The Annapurna Jacket offers total functionality in the most serious environments. The exceptional levels of protection and insulation are now matched by an extensively reworked hood and easier to use moulded zips that function better in the toughest conditions.
- DRILITE® Loft 40D outer fabric; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 388g / 13.68oz (Size L) of Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- Box wall baffle construction throughout
- POLARLOFT® insulation on the shoulders to resist compression
- Fully adjustable zip-off helmet compatible hood
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with rear GEMINI baffle
- EXL system incorporated into hood and back of jacket
- Internal stretch mesh water bottle holder and drinks tube retainer
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- 100% Polyamide outer/inner, Down fill
- Model (Size L): 185.4cm / 6' 1"
- Weight (Size L): 1320 g / 46.6oz
- Down 700 - Our high quality duck down has a minimum down cluster content of 90%, a minimum fill power of 700, and is DOWN CODEX approved.
- Drilite® Loft - A lightweight, breathable and highly water resistant shell fabric used to protect insulated clothing and sleeping bags.
- Polarloft® Insulation - Polarloft® is an advanced synthetic insulation ideal for cold, persistently wet conditions. We have been working with it for 50 years, and have repeatedly innovated in this area, from the introduction of hollow fill insulations to the use of continuous filament insulations. It’s an essential part of our range and a crucial part in any alpinist’s gear cupboard. Polarloft® insulations are sourced by Mountain Equipment from many of the world’s best insulation providers.
- Down Codex® Audited Animal Welfare - The DOWN CODEX® is an animal welfare, traceability and auditing scheme to ensure that both animal welfare and quality were put at the heart of each and every one of our down products.n our down supply chains, to ensure that both animal welfare and quality were put at the heart of each and every one of our down products.
Fair Wear Foundation - Together with Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), Mountain Equipment are working to achieve fair working conditions worldwide.