A warm and waterproof down jacket with a highly protective design that excels in Arctic climates.
With a reinforced stretch DRILITE® waterproof shell and a high quality down fill the Triton is a secure shelter from everything that winter throws at you. From daily life in mountain towns to big, remote trips it’s a jacket you’ll rely on through the worst days.
- Stitched-through narrow baffle internal construction
- Adjustable Mountain Hood
- 2-way YKK® moulded Aquaguard® centre front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- 100% Polyamide outer/inner, Down fill
Cranberry Spec -
2-layer DRILITE® 30D fabric
162g (Size 12) of Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
Marine & Indigo Spec -
Stretch DRILITE® 40D fabric with 70D reinforced weave
134g (Size 12) of 90/10 Pure Down with a fill power of 675