|Home PageWater ProofersNikwax Tech Wash 1 L||
Nikwax Tech Wash 1 L £13.50
1 Litre bottle of Tech Wash
A durable water-repellent (DWR) finish is applied to the outermost surface of waterproof/breathable clothing and equipment during manufacture. It prevents the fabric from absorbing moisture by making water bead up and roll off. This minimizes condensation forming within and maximizes breathability. The DWR finish is not permanent and needs to be maintained to optimize performance. Safe for use on Gore-Tex®, Sympatex®, Entrant®, Ultrex®, TriplePoint® and all liner and shell fabrics.
Dirt will attract water and reduce the beading-up of droplets on the fabric's surface. Wash the garment in Nikwax Tech Wash non-detergent soap. Detergents can leave water-attractive residues that will not rinse out. They also contain agents that can wash away water-repellent treatments.
*Never use liquid detergents or fabric softeners*
- Removes dirt and detergent residue leaving water-repellency intact
- Non-detergent and bio-degradable
- Improves the performance of any fabric, fleece or synthetic insulation
- Use as a pre-wash for Nikwax treatments for best results
- Can be applied directly to remove grease spots or stains
- Ideal for protecting the water-repellency on new garments
> Loyalty Reward Scheme <